The an unexpected event at home can be stressful. That’s why our home insurance service is designed to give you fast, comprehensive and compassionate help to get you back on your feet.
– Quick Response: We understand the urgency of your situation. Our advertising services are available 24/7, ensuring that you can always contact us whenever you need us without delay.
– Expert Guidance: Our team of qualified claims professionals will guide you through every step of the process from initial assessment to final settlement.
– Fair Settlements: We are committed to a fair compensation process. We work diligently to comprehensively evaluate all claims and provide a settlement that reflects the true value of your loss.
– Direct Repair Programs: We offer a network of trusted contractors who can provide quality repairs quickly and efficiently.
– Temporary housing: If your home is uninhabitable, we help arrange and cover the costs of temporary housing.
– Personal Support: Each claim is unique. We offer personalized support based on your specific circumstances and needs.
– Transparent Communication: We keep you informed throughout the process. You can familiarize yourself with the compensation claim and your situation, and if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the compensation manager.
1. Contact us: Contact us as soon as possible after the event. You can file a complaint online, by phone or through our mobile app.
2. Assessment: The claims handler receives an assessment of loss either virtually or in person.
3. Documentation: Provide any photos, videos or lists of damaged or missing items to support your claim.
4. Confirmation: We check documents, estimate costs and explain your coverages.
5. Resolution: We will try to resolve your claim quickly and pay the compensated damages so that you can start renovating your home.
Call Us Now for A FREE Home Claim Review!
Home Insurance Claim Help Canada1-800-506-6048 1-800-506-6048
Insurance Claims: Having to deal with any restoration process can be difficult. GTA Restoration understand how tough it can be for property owners going through a disaster to deal with their insurance companies at the same time. In order to help you get past this process as simply as possible, GTA Restoration assigns a project manager to every project that will not only help you deal with your emergency, but will also help you communicate and work with your insurance company.
1. In an emergency, such as a basement flood, GTA Restoration will arrive on-site as fast as possible and after signing the work authorization form, our team will begin working to minimize the damage as much as possible. All wet areas will be dry, any dirt or debris will be cleaned and heavily damaged items will be removed. Once this is complete, your project manager will provide you with a scope of work, this will have an estimated timeline for the restoration process and what work needs to be completed.
2. An estimate for the cost of work will be created, and we will work together with your insurance company and their guidelines to make sure that the plan is approved.
3. Once an estimate is agreed upon, GTA Restoration’s renovation team will work on repairing all the damage and bringing your property back to its original state.
The team at GTA Restoration has been working with insurance companies for years, and we work hard to make the process is as easy as possible for everyone.
12 Upjohn Road,
ON, M3B 2V9
Open 24 hours
250 Yonge St,
ON, M5B 2L7
Open 24 hours
Call us today to find the best product for your situation.
12 Upjohn Road,
ON, M3B 2V9 Hours24-Hours Open
250 Yonge Street,
#1B Unit A
ON, M5B 2L7 Hours24-Hours Open